Sunday 17 June 2012

Hi I'm Jess

Hi My name is Jess I'm a black Labrador living in Braithwaite  the lake district  Cumbria England over the coming months I will be adding lots of my favorite walks .Many of these walks are near to my home but some require a short drive.
Nearly all of them have fantastic views and many included a place to stop for a quick cuppa, pint or some ice cream.

Like any dog I love to play and swim so I will also be loading videos of some of the mad things I get up to hence the nick name  the Jester.

If you have any walks yourself and wish to share them , please feel free to pass them on to my Dad and he will do his best to get them onto the blog,

Here's me  on top of Barrow my local fell and one of my top  walks its a bit of pull up from Braithwaite but the views of the surrounding fells and lakes are superb .This walk takes roughly a hour at my pace and can be walked it either direction from the center of the village .More details and maps to follow.

I will also be reviewing the weather for the up and coming week as well as posting updates of the weather as it happens and pictures.

Well that's all for now folks see you again soon The Jester


No comments:

Post a Comment